Triple Crown is the Brain child of Ralph “Cassius” Belair & Jaycee “Kemetik” Coleman & combines Hip-Hop, Fashion, and Art in a 1050 sq ft men’s boutique located in Seattle’s historic Capitol Hill. Across the street from the War Room and adjacent to Sal’s Barber Shop our location is easily accessible from downtown, broadway, and the central district.Our partners include ,Clae,Adidas, UNDR-Crwn, Lemar & Dauley, Akomplice, Rocksmith, Kilo, Mighty Healthy Creative Recreation, Fresh Jive, Edwin Japan, Premium Label, and Levi capitol E… offering Seattle an alternative to the bland styles and brands found at the local malls and department stores. Laced Up also functions as a hub for Seattle’s hip-hop elite and will put out B Awake,Godspeed, Rik Rude’s,Fresh Esprsso,G.M.K,Macklemore,The Physics and Lord Vintage’s debut albums this winter. Be on the look out for special events. In the short term that we’ve been open we’ve had an instore event with J Rocc of the World Famous Beat Junkies and promoted shows for Little Brother and Madlib. We’ve also had artists such as The Outlaws, Travis of Gym Class Heroes, DJ A-Trak,Alechemist,Evidence,Dialated Peoples,Pac Division,Saigon,Zion I,Blue scholars,U-N-I,Jake One,Living legends,Murs,Afickka Bambatta,Jeru The Damaja Bun B,Elhzi,Black Milk,Blu and Guilty Simpson stop thru and show us some love.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle