Sneaker Freaker conducted an exclusive interview with UNDRCRWN’s creative mastermind, Dustin Canalin. The interview discusses UNDRCRWN’s collaboration with artist Mos Def. Canalin reveals the motivations and direction behind the collaboration, and also gives readers a peek of the unreleased sneaker from the collection. The UNDRCRWN x MOS DEF x adidas sneakers have been worn by Mos Def for over a year but sadly, did not go into production. The collaboration is looking forward to creating more footwear in the future, and is hoping that Adidas will be able to produce them. For now, the second delivery of the collection will be available in late Spring at UNDRCRWN and Triple Crown. For the detailed interview, read it at Sneaker Freaker.Still have limited sizes left in the tee’s.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle