Give him some recycled cardboard, paper bag, along some glue and acrylic paint, and artist Mike Leavitt could create just about anything, including the replica sneakers above. A master of multiple mediums, who is comfortable in any forms of art, from painting to sculpture, the Seattle-base artist recently sat down with friends at Arrested Motion to talked about his upcoming show at NYC’s Fuse Gallery as well as his Art Army installation and more.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle