For almost twenty years, Richard Mendel Klotz created Freshjive as a brand to provide an artistic and graphical release to his own perceptions and commentary. As witnessed by the recent viewing of the World’s Got Problems collection, Klotz has always been a vocal player. However one of his newer projects the RMK Signature Series takes a decidedly more subdued approach. The collection begins with a series of photo-print tees of iconic personalities which slowly progress’ into a series of button-up shirts as well as denim. The denim features a print on the weft as a further element of design. The whole collection and brand prides itself fiercely on its Los Angeles roots with many of the pieces produced locally. Available now at select Freshjive dealers as well as Freshjive’s flagship, Reserve.e are very excited about adding the line this spring.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle