Gourmet, the indy brand that broke on the scene with a series of, we’ll call the, “homages” to some of the better Jordan model is back on the court with a slightly different game plan. Out are the direct Jordan silhouettes, replaced with range of leather and suede hi-tops. The designs are novel and, after examination, the construction is tight, perhaps improved over the canvas and Keds sole models of before. No word yet on distribution for the brand, but we’re looking forward to seeing these bad boys on the street and take some notes on how people are rocking them.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle