Mishka has once again gotten together with (one of my favourite photographers) Ellen Stagg. The erotic photographer has shot for such clients as VH-1 Publicity, I-D, Frank 151, Life, The Fader, Vogue, MTV, Interview, VICE Magazine, and more. This time around, she shot thirteen beautiful models – no Masuimi Max though:( – for a 2009 Mishka calendar. Accompanying each pin-up will also be an original dirty comic penned by Jon Vermilyea, a regular contributor to both Mishka and VICE Magazine. To go along with the release, Mishka have also created a tee using one of the images from the calendar. The tee costs $32 on its own or can combined with the calendar for $50. The calendar itself costs $30. You can get both now through Mishka’s online shop.
More after the jump.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle