Taking a closer look at the “Black Tie Project” between adidas and David Z’s Ronnie Fieg, we see the timeless Superstar model receive a luxurious treatment of materials including pinstriping, embroidery and even leather wrapped midsoles. The tonal approach works quite well, making for a nice versatile sneaker without compromising the models original intent. Release date is set for Black Friday November 28th, 2008 at David Z, Shoe Gallery in Miami and Major DC, while images of the sneakers can be seen after the jump!
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle