Continuing their epic series with the SB campaign, this Saturday the 25th will mark Nike SB’s 5th collaborative release with vinyl giant Medicom Toy. Although the use of Gore-Tex has caused some questions, mainly due to the mesh tongue and heel not being waterproof like the rest of the panels, they still remain as some of the most sought after releases of the year. Retail is set at ￥19,950 (Approx. $205 USD) and will become available at Babekub City on the 25th of October at 3pm.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle