As one of the past decade’s most influential skateboard artists, Todd Bratrud has produced thousands of graphics for skate decks as well as for apparel. Todd was also the mind behind their collaborative “Send Help” sneaker alongside Nike SB. Most recently working as a featured Volcom artist this Spring, Todd took his burlesque lizard girl signature style and created new gear as well as an art show. Hooking up with Nike SB, Mr. Bratrud will once again get his own signature designed Dunk High with some familiar colors being showcased. The kicks are scheduled to be a October 2008 release at select Nike SB accounts worldwide. For the Japanese heads, they are now available at Arktz.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle