After a largely failed attempt at attacking the skate market with the Flypside, Jordan Brand looks a little closer to home as they choose the historically skate-relevant Air Jordan I to produce the Air Jordan I Low Phat. The shoe itself is largely unchanged undergoing increased padding as the only real change. The Black/Cement colorway has been a popular choice as of late and no doubt capitalizes on the huge popularity of the Air Jordan III. A release date has been set for September 27th, 2008 with a similarly colored White/Cement color on the way as well.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle