For those of you in Munich, you’ve got just about two weeks to hit Galerie Karl Pfefferle for the end of the Larry Clark ” Los Angeles 2003 to 2006″ exhibition. A collection of photographs from that city in those years, the show is indicative of Larry’s interest in youth culture. They depict Jonathan Velasquez, 14 years old at the onset of the project. These photos are being shown for the first time in Germany and will be taken down after September 20.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle