Celebrating heralded Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang, Nike will be dropping a Wind Runner inspired by the gold medal winning track and field star. Coming in a black and gold box with printing inside along with a commemorative stamp and tissue, the wind runner looks quite luxurious. The jacket itself features an intricate pixel traditional pattern with black base and gold accenting. It will become available in limited numbers at the Nike Flagship store in Beijing where the runner hopes to earn another gold in the ongoing Olympic Games.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle