Beijing forms the setting for an upcoming exhibition featuring a series of Medicom Toy 1000% Bearbricks customized by prominent Chinese contemporary artists. Despite the state-run society, this exhibition represents the artistic talents and creativity of some of China’s most well known artists. Among the displays is a technology inspired full carbon fiber design by SiLLY THING’s TK. The exhibit beings April 25th in Beijing.
- Saturday 8/22/09….Grand Closing!
- Video: Pharrell Talks Working With Cam’ron For Clipse’s ‘Til The Casket Drops, New N.E.R.D. Album
- Bun B – Keepin’ Air Yeezy’s Clean on Vimeo
- Video: Drake Live In Takes Over Houston
- LEARN JAPANESE IN 3 MINS. on Vimeo
- Sneaker Pimps x U-N-I at VIMBY :sneakers : kicks : rap : event : los angeles : hip hop : concert : u-n-i : sneaker pimps : sneakers show : And More : Vimby.com
- Sneaker Pimps L.A. & Shoe Shine 2
- 88 Keys Featuring Kanye West – Stay Up! (Viagra)
- 88 Keys in store tomorrow at the shop
- Drake – Take You down freestyle